Job offer: Staff Assisting the President
If you have the ability to manage your own work time and to self-organize your tasks, if you are looking for a place to grow and develop on all levels of existance, this is the place for you – assisting the CU, CTS & Planetary President.
Qualifications & Description of Job:
- Planetary President’s Staff will provide for the President in the following ways:
- They Will be disciplined with high self-motivation and good secretarial and managerial skills, with focus on details, good organizational & writing skills, duties include making reservations, scheduling meetings, taking dictatation and typing letters and doing research/documentation – all for the President
- Will convey and present her proposals and instructions to others, ie., municipalities, contribution members and CU and CTS Employees, especially, Train Traffic System Controller-Dispatcher, System Controller-Engineer, Warehouse Supervisor, and CU staff members.
- Will help establish 3 year service plans to optimize equipment cycles.
- Will communicate and coordinate with members the 3 year service plans.
- Will help plan strategies with the goal of achieving CU & CTS cost savings, revenue enhancements, and/or improved processes.
- Will assist President to check on the Timetables and Timetable Teams implementation of changes.
- Will make sure President’s instructions have been implemented.
- Familiar with web-based tools, i.e. WordPress
- Motivated to develop themselves using the above skills list.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Hourly Pay: Depending on work experience and skills, pay starts at $30/hr
We offers Medical & Dental benefits:
- Healthcare package for full-time associates
- Dentalcare package for full-time associates
Posting Location(s): to be announced
Travel Requirements:Up to 100%
We want your work for the planetary system to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for job opportunities.
All positions require pre-employment reference checks, background verification, criminal record check, medical review and pre-employment drug screen. We’re committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping planetary system safe and drug-free.
In accordance with DOT regulations (49 CFR section 40.25), we require prior drug and alcohol testing records from applicants/employees intending to perform safety- sensitive duties, ie., transportation, medical, counseling, food and health related duties, operating equipment, security positions, assistant to the President, etc.
Prefer someone with a college degree, however, if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that will qualify you for the job.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all to apply. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability (including blindness), or veteran status.
Qualified applicants will be notified of the exact time of their interview to determine their relative knowledge, skills and ability in job related areas.