- Prepares and cooks meals using variety of recipes
- Maintain high standards of plate presentation
- Responsible for operating various cooking appliances: fryers, conventional oven flat grill, grooved grill and charbroiler
- Responsible for various accurate prep sheets and checklists
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards
- Service and Hospitality is #1
- Passion to Serve Others
- Must be Reliable and Punctual
- Be Team-Oriented
- Be Multi-Tasking
- Have Organizational Skills
- Have Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Thrive in the Fast-Paced Environment
- Have Positive Attitude
- Have Professional Appearance and meet Company Grooming Standards
- At least, 1 year work experience as Cook is required
- Current Food Handler certificate
- Ability to carry / lift 25 lbs
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee
If you become a full-time associate, CTS offers Medical & Dental benefits:
- Healthcare package for full-time associates
- Dentalcare package for full-time associates
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Posting Location(s): Rotating between CTS Tour Hubs (Oceanside, Fullerton & Perris), Refer to Schedule
Travel Requirements:Up to 100%
We want your work at CTS to be more than a job – we want it to be a fulfilling experience where you find challenging and rewarding opportunities, respect among colleagues, competitive pay, benefits that protect you and your family, and a high performance culture that recognizes and values your contributions and helps you reach your career goals.
We proudly support and encourage U.S. Veterans to apply for CTS job opportunities.
All positions require pre-employment reference checks, background verification, criminal record check, medical review and pre-employment drug screen. CTS is committed to a safe and drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping CTS safe and drug-free.
In accordance with DOT regulations (49 CFR section 40.25), CTS is required to obtain prior drug and alcohol testing records for applicants/employees intending to perform safety- sensitive duties for covered Department of Transportation positions. If an applicant/employee refuses to provide written consent for CTS to obtain these records, he/she will not permitted to perform safety-sensitive functions.
Note that any education requirement listed above may be deemed satisfied if you have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
CTS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all to apply. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability (including blindness), or veteran status.
Qualified applicants will be notified of the exact time of their interview to determine their relative knowledge, skills and ability in job related areas.